Using a Licensed Real Estate Agent is a must!
- Provide a realistic indication of the value of your property
- Help you decide how to sell your property, whether by auction, asking price or tender
- Organise, attend and record prospective buyers at open for inspection days
- Manage enquiries about your property
- Provide access to more potential buyers via their own prospect database
- Handle sale negotiations on your behalf and strive to achieve the best possible result
An agent will:
- Advise on and coordinate the marketing of your property, including preparation of flyers, floor plans and photography
- Prepare a professional advertising schedule designed to generate the most exposure for your property to attract the most potential buyers
- Prepare a Contract of Sale
- Provide guidance on conveyancing, legal and financial services
- Finalise the sale through a solicitor or conveyancing specialist
Selling privately may significantly reduce the number of buyers your property is exposed to as private sale listing websites rarely have enough property stock to attract and retain serious buyers.
realestate.com.au only accepts listings from real estate agents to provide quality, professional listings and ensure every party is legally protected and well-represented.